Re: Can't set up network on fedora core 5.

El Sábado, 9 de Junio de 2007 11:12, angle angle escribió:
> I have the ploblem about setting up network on fedora core 5 that is I
> don't found "UP" at the first word on the third line of " lo ". In redhat
> 9.0, I can set up network successful and I'm sure that I set up network on
> fedora core 5 as same as redhat 9.0 but it isn't successful.Please
> introduce me about this ploblem.
>
> thanks so much,
> diakala

What's the content of:

You might want also to give us some more details about what have you been
doing and what were the errors you found...the problem is, at least for me,
not clear at all.
I guess you experienced some sort of problems when trying to bring up your
network interface, didn't you?
Cheers
-M

--