Re: Fedora 7 FAQ - Draft for feedback

On 6/8/07, Kam Leo <kam.leo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
<<snip>> If people do not read EULAs
they're no going to bother to read the release notes.

And then they'll end up in this situation.

I'm relatively new to Linux, and the first thing I've learned is that reading READMEs and instructions and manuals is a complete MUST. Most of the information I've needed has been available so long as I'm willing to exercise diligence.

Besides, what's important to one person may not be to another. In other words, since deciding what  *the most important* information is can end up being somewhat arbitrary, the logical solution is to make all the information available in one place. Such as manuals, READMEs and release notes.

cheers....
....sultan