Re: Do you use SELinux

El Jueves, 7 de Junio de 2007 16:13, a bc escribió:
> how many of you activate selinux in fedora here? i know it will be more
> security for the computer.
> is it useful on a desktop computer? why does fedora 7 activate it as
> default?
> thanks!

I do.
Not either on my laptop or my desktop, cause I'm the only one who uses them.
But in my 24x7 server I do.

>From my point of view it's a good policy to enable SeLinux by default in any
computer whether they're desktop or server.
Nowdays security has become a very important issue we have to deal with, so if
you're an advance user you'll have well known reasons to disable it if you're
not, you'll not realise if SeLinux is or isn't running and you'll be little
bit more well protected

My 2 cents

Cheers
Manuel