Re: yum problem

On Wednesday 06 June 2007 14:46:20 Al Graziano wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am trying to remove a package through yum and even though it says the
> operation is successful when I then try to list the installed packages
> it says the package is still installed.
>
> At the same time I know the package is not there as the files are missing.
>
> What do you think is the problem?
>
> Ciao
> Al

Over here in the UK most of the banks, insurance companies and ISP's billing
departments tell you that the phone call may be recorded for "training"
purposes. I have also heard of the odd case where an insurance company has
refused to pay out when they have found out some one has lied to them over
the phone when purchasing cover. I should think that one would not need to go
through every IM or email by hand. You could just do a search on certain key
words. Which is what the USA and UK government's do with their "echelon"
computer system which monitors about 70+% of all the worlds phone and e mail
traffic.

--
Guy Fawkes, the only man to enter the house's of parliment
with honest intentions, (he was going to blow them up!)