Re: Installing F7 by CD and not by DVD

Jim Cornette wrote:
Mike McCarty wrote:

Wolfgang S. Rupprecht wrote:

Mike McCarty <Mike.McCarty@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

DVD drives FOR YOUR COMPUTER are $25 WHERE YOU LIVE.

I'm surprised at how many people when faced with a problem to solve
spend more time justifying their inability to get the job done than to
figure out how to do it.

That's a purely personal statement. I don't have a problem with
it, since I'm not ever going to install FC7 on any of my machines.
Which is another personal statement.

Mike

It is your loss. The laptop which previously running XP and is again

No, it's not. I don't like the churn of FC, so I'm going to an RHEL
rebuild, probably CentOS.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.