Re: massive time drift. NTP help required

Just to answer my own question for others that may be looking.
It is a 2.6.9 ( RHEL ) kernel issue.  There are a few partially working methods, but most disable SMP etc....
I upgraded to FC7 and now my Intel 965 is working perfectly.

Mark

On 6/1/07, Michael Hennebry <hennebry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, 1 Jun 2007, Mark Hutchinson wrote:

> Any idea what causes this?  Hardware issues?
> Where does the 10195 number come from?
>
> I just like to understand what the issue cause is and what the command
> actually does.

100% + 1.95% = 101.95%

--
Mike   hennebry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Horse guts never lie."  -- Cherek Bear-Shoulders