Re: Installing F7 by CD and not by DVD

David G. Miller wrote:
Rahul Sundaram <sundaram@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It already does. There are Live CD available. If you are talking about regular non Live CD images I have already answered elsewhere in the same thread. Mirror push back, duplicate packages in different variants, more QA, documentation work, user confusion etc.

Rahul
If I recall correctly, the DVD images prior to FC^h7 were basically a wrapper around the individual CD images. Why not leave that in place even if you don't publish the actual CD images? Someone has a DVD, they use the DVD image as is. Someone only has a CD, they download the DVD image and split out the individual CDs. That way everyone's happy. Well, except Mike. He's never happy. :-)

It is not a "wrapper". Don't know where you got that idea.

Rahul