ndiswrapper not from boot

Hello, I have been trying to get my broadcom 4311 working and I have a
problem with the ndiswrapper.

The ndiswrapper load perfectly, I can use the knetworkmanager to
connect to my wep encrypted router.  But if I try without
knetworkmanager and use the ifup/ifdown with wlan0 it will not start
the service from boot.  I have enabled the wlan0 interface to start at
boot time and have the same dns setup for both the eth0 and wlan0
interfaces.

The wlan0 script looks fine and so does the file keys-wlan0

Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.

--
John
Registered Linux User 263680, get counted at