Re: Customizing Fedora

distro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi All!

I new to the list, I using Fedora for 1 month and I like it very much. So Ie decided to customize Fedora to use in the company that I work. I'm trying without much success create a Fedora distro with only the necessaries packages.

Until know I could create the iso image but when I try to install with a kickstart file it runs until the phase were it shows transferring image installer image to the system and then hang the machine.

Ie read a lot about Fedora 7 and noticed that according to the relase notes an other news, it now has a lot of tools to help in customizing a distro. So Ie download and installed it, but I'm not founding any kind of inforation or tool to do it.

Does anyone knows where should I look for, or where I can find these tools. Thanks!

See http://www.redhatmagazine.com/2007/05/31/remixing-fedora-7/

Rahul