Re: More upgrade goodness

On 6/4/07, Chris Tyler <chris@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
That approach has worked well for me. You'll have to disable SELinux
protection for httpd because you can't apply the right security context
to the files in an ISO9660 filesystem (because of both the lack of file
attributes and the read-only nature of ISO9660).

hrm, I drop DVDs into the ftp pub area on RHEL5 and loopback mount
them under /var/www/html with selinux in enforcing mode ... it does
require a little tweaking but is not hard on RHEL5 at least.

John