Re: More upgrade goodness

On 6/4/07, Mark Haney <mhaney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Has anyone mounted a DVD iso and used it via apache to upgrade a system?
  I can use ftp I suppose, but it would require setting up ftp here and
I"m not all the keen on doing it unless I absolutely have to.  I''ve
read where apache doesn't like files greater than 2GB, but if the ISO is
mounted it should only serve up the files it needs, not the entire ISO.
  Right?

I have done this with both FC5 and FC6 without any problems. Not tried
yet with F7 but I expect it will work fine too.

John