Re: F7 install: grub prompt on reboot

I had a similar problem with this and FC6.   I had a USB thumbdrive
pluggin in at boot.   Grub got awfully confused with the key plugged in. I
just removed the key and everythibng came up normally.  Plugged the
thumbdrive back in after the boot sequence started and all was good, I
just couldn't reboot with the thumbdrive in.

I'm not sure if this was a grub problem or a flaky pheonix bios on my HP
laptop.  I'd guess #2 though.