Re: Javascript and Konqueror

On Sunday, June 03, 2007 11:03 pm Carroll Grigsby wrote:
> I followed the instructions at the Unofficial Fedora FAQ site along
> with the fix given here earlier today (see the thread "F7: Sun java
> 1.6...").

Javascript or Java?  Following Java instructions won't help if it's
Javascript...

If it's Javascript, double-check that kdebase is installed.  I believe there's
a specific Javascript module in KDE, but I don't believe that's for Konqueror
(IIRC it's for writing KDE scripts in Javascript).

If it's Java, make sure Konqueror is picking up the Java browser plugin.
Where it is depends on which version of Java you're using; if it's the
default RPM from http://java.sun.com/, the browser plugin can be found
in /usr/java/latest/jre/plugin/i386/ns7/ .  I'm not sure about GCJ.