Re: I need a self evolving machine

>        You know, after reading a lot of the posts of the problems some
> of us our having with F7, I got to thinking. I need a self evolving
> computer. One that grows on it's own as the system requirements grow,
> and upgrades the operating system as the OS advances. Just think, we
> wouldn't have to do what we're doing now. Wishful thinking, I know, but
> wouldn't it be great?

Well here in Taiwan you can buy such a thing.  It is a little inconvenient
to install as you normally have to install it in your dinning room and you
really have to have a wireless keyboard and mouse to make it practical.
Also, since it takes up some space where the side dishes can be easily
passed to.....wait....what?  Oh, I thought you said "revolving" machine.
Never mind.....