I need a self evolving machine

       You know, after reading a lot of the posts of the problems some
of us our having with F7, I got to thinking. I need a self evolving
computer. One that grows on it's own as the system requirements grow,
and upgrades the operating system as the OS advances. Just think, we
wouldn't have to do what we're doing now. Wishful thinking, I know, but
wouldn't it be great?

Jim