Re: Installing F7 by CD and not by DVD

Antonio Olivares wrote:

Rahul,

  Also keep in mind that Fedora should not be
competing with Ubuntu.

Did I ever say it has to? I am not the one doing the comparisons. Other folks are. All I am pointing is that not all packages are available in the media in the distribution that Fedora is being compared to and I think it's a valid point

Fedora will always have its advantages and its
disadvantages versus any linux distribution.

Sure.

 The goal
here should not be to condemn/humiliate users when
they want something.

Are you telling me that I did that?

Rahul