Re: [F7] Can't install ClamAV

Ed Greshko wrote:
Don Russell wrote:
Joe Tseng wrote:
I've been trying to install ClamAV from packages but it doesn't seem
to want to install.  I thought it was an issue with Yum or RPM but
it's been fine with installing other packages.  When I thought it was
a Yum problem I downloaded the RPMs the system was looking for and
tried to install them with RPM but the screen would print
"Preparing..." and just stay there.  Has anyone else tried to install
this software?
After upgrading from FC6->F7 I had ClamAV problems.... part of what I
went through was:
yum remove clamav
yum install clamav

That did not solve my problem, but it did install properly. :-)
(And it is working properly now)

So, what problem are you still having?

I'm not having any problems with ClamAV now.... I was just replying to the question "Has anyone else tried to install this software". Yes, I installed ClamAV successfully on F7.