Fedora 7, software packages and Yum confusion

Ok, I've just installed Fedora 7 and I'm looking for packages I used to have installed on prior versions of the OS.

Off the top of my head... I'm looking for from the previously known as legacy servers, tftpd and telnetd. I'm also looking for a CD/DVD burning application, tvtime (or other tv viewing application), I'm sure this is going to lead to questions on getting my TV tuner card working, its an old Haupaug BT848 based card, last time I had it working was FC5.

I'm sure I'll come up with others but what would be more helpful not only to me but probably to others as well is how to find the package(s) I'm looking for, create a repro entry if required so that a simple "yum install {application}" would work.

TIA Jeff