ulimit revisited

Greetings;

This ulimit bs is attacking me again.  I thought putting it into the rc.local
file would be a universal fix, but it appears not to be the case.

It appears in my checks just now, to be shell invocation specific, so I've now
added that to my .bashrc.  If it fails this time, it will make 5 times now
that I've restarted k3b & sat 10 minutes through the md5sum operations just
to find out I can't do this.

Seems to me there ought to be a better way to do this error reporting up front
instead of subjecting the user to all this wash, rinse, repeat folderol.

k3b should check this immediately on clicking one of the burn iso image icons.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)