Re: confused on downloads

this has become very confusing. if i want to download the isos for F7
where do i go? i don't use torrent so that's no use to me.

I was also queit disgruntled by the confusion the site caused me, I
think they could make it a little easier.

On 01/06/07, jack wallen <jlwallen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Mark Hutchinson wrote:
> There will also be a full DVD release in there as well as the rescue
> one.  It is probably not fully rsync'd yet.  Choose another mirror to
> get it from.
> mirrors.kernel.org <http://mirrors.kernel.org> has it
>
> Mark

thank you...unfortunately i do not have a dvd-capable device on my machine.