Re: Discounts on Red Hat training for Fedora folks

On 6/1/07, Max Spevack <mspevack@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
To the Fedora community:
<snip>
As a way of saying thank you to our community, we are pleased to offer
special discounts to Fedora contributors who register for upcoming Red
Hat training courses.

Thanks for the offer. However, I have a question concerning the
selection criteria.

In short, however, if you are an active Fedora contributore (you have a
@fedoraproject.org email address), you can get up to 20-25% almost any
Red Hat training class.

How does this offer reconcile with this announcement from Mike McGrath on
eliminating those very same email addresses?

See https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-announce-list/2007-April/msg00004.html

I actually prefer not having such an email address, as I use Gmail for all my
correspondence.

John Babich
Volunteer, Fedora Docs Project
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/JohnBabich