Re: Discounts on Red Hat training for Fedora folks

On 6/1/07, Max Spevack <mspevack@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

For Fedora users (people who have installed or are using Fedora), the
discounts available are between 5-25%, depending on your region.

First of all, this is such a great news for all Fedorans :)

Nevetheless, with all due respect, may I know why only certain
countries are eliigible for this offer? Due to the fact that my
country is not listed, I must say I'm little bit disappointed.

--
Regards,
Mohd Irwan Jamaluddin