Re: F7 and WLAN on Sony

Aaron Konstam wrote:
On Thu, 2007-05-31 at 14:45 -0500, Steven Stern wrote:

I've enabled  Network Manager via chkconfig and rebooted. The system
sees the built-in wireless but it will not connect to my network secured
with WPA2.  It spins for a while then gives up.  What's the trick to this?

You should disable network and enable NetworkManager,
NetWorkManagerDispatcher and of this I am not sure but there is the
nm-applet that may have to be enabled of it may as before work
automatically when NetworkManager finds a wlan.

Done.  But... I can see the list of available access points and  /var/log/messages shows wpa_supplicant being fired up to send handle the handshake.  But then it just seems to die.