Re: F7 Mirrors Open?

On Wed, May 30, 2007 at 22:43:13 -0400,
  Thom Paine <painethom@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thanks for the torrent. I appreciate it.

I download a lot from Fedora's mirrors and like to give back some when I can.

P.S. People that grab copies from various mirrors or torrents tonight and
that can spare bandwidth tomorrow can join the appropiate torrents.
Just put the iso(s) and SHA1SUM files in a directory and tell your bittorrent
client to publish to that directory. There is a short delay while the
file hashes are checked and after that you are republishing the files.
If there is a full iso and a rescue iso you will want to have both of them
or else you will starting downloading the missing one.