Re: I love IP Tables....

From: "Norm" <maillist@xxxxxxx>
Les wrote:

There are basic skills necessary for life in the modern world, such as taxes, driving, and computing among others that are poorly addressed by our schools. Not just in the US, but world wide from what I can tell. How will that change by passing a law that persecutes people for ignorance when the folks responsible for removing ignroance don't have the basic knowledge required?

Regards,
Les H
Ignorance - a crime against humanity,
have to admit it has a bit of a nice feel with it.

And the school systems will not let people who DO have the skills teach
because they do not have the system's precious education credentials.

Go figure.

{^_^}