Re: FC6 shutdown launcher missing

On Sun, 27 May 2007 20:42:10 -0400, Jim Cornette wrote:
[...]
> Is it possible that gdm has something to do with the availability of the
> shutdown button within gnome?

How do I check?

> I'm curious about why the option is not available within GNOME.

It is, on all other machines. I run only Gnome.

And the first thing I do, after any fresh install, is a few minimal panel
tweaks, one of those always being to add both a shutdown launcher and a
logout launcher, along with a Main Menu, a terminal, a workspace
switcher, and a drawer full of browsers.

What do they know of country, who only country know?