Fedora Core 6 HUGE problem

hello! i've one day of my life downloading your FC6 DVD image. i've burnt it and checked it for errors. it was ok so i "started" setup. you might wonder why the "" around started... well the graphical setup just wouldn't start.
after the blue setup screen, at the part where it says "running anaconda....." when it tries to detect my video card it only detects the manufacturer which is nVidia but not the actual card which is a GeForce 6200 A-LE. the screen goes black and nothing happens. please include the appropriate drivers for my video card in fedora 7. i really need a good opensource release because i don't have the money to buy a MS OS.
i hope you'll fix this problem.