Re: Fwd: Cron <root@coyote> run-parts /etc/cron.daily

On Sunday 27 May 2007, Justin W wrote:
>Gene Heskett wrote:

I did indeed do that, and I can su mysql, but typing the mysql shells name
still  that I'm root and disallows the access.

The point is I think moot now because there isn't any use of me running a
bugzilla server that I know of, so I had smart nuke it.  As the script that
triggered the error is now gone from /etc/cron.daily, I'd assume that is the
end of it.  I don't use mysql for anything else, so I can also stop it.

Thanks.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)