Re: F7 RC download - not torrent.

Robin Laing <Robin.Laing <at> drdc-rddc.gc.ca> writes:
> I would like to try the F7 RC candidate but I don't have access to
> torrents through the firewall.  Are there mirrors that I can ftp it from?
>
> I searched the Fedora site but couldn't find any reference to ftp or
> http download of Fedora 7.

The full ISOs of the RC are not being mirrored over HTTP/FTP because mirroring
is the very reason it's not being released right now, so it wouldn't make sense
to try mirroring the RC.

The i386 rescue image which can be used for network installs is available over
HTTP though, see:
http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-test-list/2007-May/msg00801.html

        Kevin Kofler