Re: webcams, again

On Tuesday  May 22 2007 8:10:23 pm Gerhard Magnus wrote:
> Does anyone out there have the Logitech STX Communicate webcam working
> with FC6?  And, if so, what was required besides plugging it in?

There's two schools of though. One, install the gspca rpm from ATrpms, I
believe it is, or go straight to gspca website and grab the tar file. Just
goodle on it and look for mxhard or something like that.

I prefer using the tar file so as soon as my kernel is updated, I need only
update my nVidia driver and my gspca driver to produce the necessary modules
without waiting for someone else to do it. That works for me and it's always
worked. Ric