Re: What Next

On Monday 21 May 2007, Art wrote:
> Hi I'm trying to get totem to work but I can not get to
> play any DVD's. I'v checked the boxes. No good.
> Thanks
> Oldtimer

Art,

You might try writing your subject so it will give some
indication of what the body of your message is about.

Most people who could give you answers probably won't even
see your post with subject lines that start with *Like to*
and *What next* they are also useless for archive searches
later.

--
If the word following begins with
a vowel, the word you want is...