Re: (fedora) Re: ntpd error

Lux Zhang" <yuanlux@xxxxxxxxx> wrote on 21-MAY-2007 08:57:51.75
>On 21/05/07, Jacob (=3DJouk) Jansen <joukj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> Manuel Arostegui Ramirez wrote on 20-MAY-2007 09:09:41.88
>>
>> >El Domingo, 20 de Mayo de 2007 03:01, Lux Zhang escribi=F3:

[snip]
>This problem seems testing with ip lookup. I got ip addresses of
>0.pool.ntp.org  from another cable network (dig 0.pool.ntp.org). After add
>one of ip addresses of 0.pool.ntp.org to /etc/hosts.  the ntpd server was
>contacted and time sync -ed. I guess this has something to do with ISP.
>
>hope this help.
Sorry it did not. I did not expect either, since I have also some local
servers in the conf file , not by name but by IP-number.

                 Jouk

Bush : All votes are equal but some votes are more equal than others.

  Jouk Jansen

  joukj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Technische Universiteit Delft        tttttttttt  uu     uu  ddddddd
  Kavli Institute of Nanoscience       tttttttttt  uu     uu  dd    dd
  Nationaal centrum voor HREM              tt      uu     uu  dd     dd
  Lorentzweg 1                             tt      uu     uu  dd     dd
  2628 CJ Delft                            tt      uu     uu  dd     dd
  Nederland                                tt      uu     uu  dd    dd
  tel. 31-15-2782272                       tt       uuuuuuu   ddddddd