Re: Checkbox for "Install Everything"

From: "Eric" <spamsink@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

At 11:53 AM 5/20/2007, Ric Moore wrote:

<RM>>>>>We had a large rant over that sometime ago, and I can only hope that it finally gets added back, as you suggest.<<<<<

Good afternoon, Ric.

So far, it hasn't. I just downloaded F7 Test 4 and am in the process of installing it now (under VMware), and there was no Install Everything button, had to go through and right click on each individual package and say "Select all options"... not that that's necessarily so terribly inconvenient but it would be so much easier to just say "install everything" and proceed.

Now, if there is somebody who digs Python and understands making the distro
DVDs and CDs it should not be hard to add the button and provide the
modified install - as a tool to apply against a set of Red Hat files in
a "patch" fashion. Maybe that would wake up the slumbering dog.

{^_-}