Re: flash drive mounted under root

damned, it is driving me crazy. /var/log/messages says
"mounted /dev/sda1 on behalf of uid 501" This is my uid!!! I mount the
drive, but the root appears to be the owner and I have no write access!
I even made /media world-writable - no difference.
Where are these freaking hal rules located? I want to fix this manually.

--
regards,
Oleksandr Korneta

/The nice thing about standards is that there are so many to choose from./