Re: micro$haft wants your ass

Arthur Pemberton wrote:
On 5/14/07, linuxmaillists@xxxxxxxxxxx <linuxmaillists@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Monday 14 May 2007, Kelly wrote:
> On Monday, May 14, 2007 9:35 pm Res wrote:
> > Or ignored and a lot of FOSS related organisations will
> > move to Europe, where it is more FOSS friendly and not
> > subject to childish US laws, but I am very pleased to
> > see the US supreme court thinks many patents are most
> > likely invalid anyway, so maybe they wont need to
> > move......just yet anyway.
>
> The USA asked for it, to be quite frank.  The rest of the
> world's countries are starting to get sick of their
> claims of monopoly over all creative works.
>
> --
> See

Don't start attacking the USA because of a bunch of greedy
bastards in the corporate and political world.

We don't all agree with the corporate heads or the political
agenda (regardless which party has control currently).

But from what I see you all (in regular usage of the term) stand for it.

It seems to me that the revolution was fought and won. Afterward, the infiltration of what was fought against merged back into the system.

We now have corporate America and are losing more freedoms to the dollar as days increment.

The link mentioned to start this thread is just a minor example.

--
Is uniformity attainable?  Millions of innocent men, women, and
children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt,