Re: micro$haft wants your ass

On 5/14/07, Res <res@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Mon, 14 May 2007, Arthur Pemberton wrote:

>> I agree there!!!  But....what happens if micro$ does win, then what???
>> What is going to happen to linux as a whole??  Is everyone running servers
>> going to hape to pay micro$??
>>
>> Just wondering what would happen.
>

> What will happen is that the USA will just get ignored. And then they
> will pick a few countries to invade to protect their precious
> intellectual property.

Or ignored and a lot of FOSS related organisations will move to Europe,
where it is more FOSS friendly and not subject to childish US laws, but I
am very pleased to see the US supreme court thinks many patents are most
likely invalid anyway, so maybe they wont need to move......just yet
anyway.

I'd love to invite you hard working FOSS guys to the Caribbean.

--
Fedora Core 6 and proud