Re: Windows mobile sync

Poohba wrote:
> Which program would allow me to sync my windows mobile device with my
> contacts and things in evolution?  I have fc5 and I installed synce but
> that keeps crashing.  I have a htc wizard and it shows as HTC RNDIS in
> the hwbrowser.  i installed 'yum install *synce*' but what else do I
> need to do?

You may find http://www.synce.org/index.php/SynCE-Wiki helpful. For
a quick start you should probably launch System Tools -->
synce-trayicon and see if your device is detected. To sync you will
want to use System Tools --> multisync. You will have to do some
configuration to set up what you want to synchronize, and how to
handle when the desktop and handheld have different data. Syncing to
WinCE devices is not as easy as syncing to Palm devices...

Mikkel