FC6 failed to start the X server after chagned video card

I replaced a video card with an ATI X1300 chip on it, and then fc6 failed to start the X server. Other than install from scratch, how to fix this problem, now my fc6 can just start the level 3 and the displayed : Failed to start the X server (Your graphical interface). It is likely that it is not setup correctly.