Re: "mirrors.fedoraproject.org" internal error ??

Yan Li wrote:
Hi,

Server is done??

http://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/mirrorlist?repo=extras-6&arch=i386

Error message:
Internal Server Error
unable to complete your request.

Was having that problem this morning. Had to edit my config files to reflect the exact filename on the server since the variable query seems to break on the server. Instead of using:
http://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/mirrorlist?repo=extras-6&arch=i386
I used something like:
http://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/core-6-US-i386.txt

I'm not sure what's going on w/the mirror but that fixed my problem until the server responds correctly. You can look at the files in a browser - just drop the qualifying stuff off the backend (http://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/).