How do I pair a bluetooth device graphically from the GNOME desktop?

Hi All,

I would like to know how to pair a bluetooth device graphically from the GNOME desktop. I am trying to figure out how to pair my bluetooth headset with my laptop. I have all the necessary binaries like alsa-bluetooth, etc. But, I am unable to figure out how to pair my device with the laptop!

This is not an issue when connecting to my mobile phone though.

thanks,
Rogue

I am running FC 6 with all the latest updates.