Re: RPM Repositories

On Fri, 11 May 2007, Axel Thimm wrote:

If you are lucky you will be pointed to the repo that has your desired
software, if you have less luck you get a pointer to a suse/mandriva
package that you can use to create your own package. And in the worst
case you will find no packaging at all, and then you should ask
yourself what kind of software that is. ;)

(either obsolete or proprietary)

Or Fedora Core 7.

I have been rebuilding a bunch of the packages I normally use with Fedora. I am seeing a whole bunch of new and exciting errors.

Is there any document that details what changes have been made to RPM and the build process?

--
"ANSI C says access to the padding fields of a struct is undefined.
ANSI C also says that struct assignment is a memcpy. Therefore struct