Re: Can someone give me a really WORKING yum.conf?

On 2007-05-10, 09:00 GMT, Deboo ^ wrote:
> I guess yum is nowhere near apt and well it might be working
> for some but atleast not for me. I'd be glad if just like the
> apt sources.list, someone can paste me a working yum.conf file
> that I can just paste in yum.conf and instantly get the updates
> like apt ?

I don't want to point you to
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html but I am
getting awfully close -- please describe exactly what you want
yum to do, what you did, what you expected to happen, and
actually happened, and what remedies did you try and how they
failed to overcome the problem. Be as detailed as possible, and
give us also informations about your system.

Thanks,

Matej