Re-install Fedora Core 6

Hi All,

My grub is truelly knackered and I cant reinstall it for love nor money.

So I am almost resigned to the fact that my information will be lost for ever.

I know that my files are safe because I can access them through the rescue disc.

Anyone know how I can recover my evolution emails? I don’t know what command to use from the command line? Im new honest J

Also can I reinstall fedora but keep my home directory intact. There are some very important files that I need to keep in there or recover at best. I have tried accessing them through knoppix but can get access to them through that. But can see them through the command line using the rescue disc.

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Am going out now and will reply to anyone with any advice later this evening.

Best regards,

Darren

Checked by AVG Free Edition.