Presto!

I just had my first experience with yum's presto plugin this morning. The update consisted of 22 packages, including Eclipse. The end result was:

    Size of all updates downloaded from Presto-enabled repositories: 3.1M
    Size of updates that would have been downloaded if Presto wasn't
        enabled: 132M
    This is a savings of 98 percent

I am suitably impressed.  Great job, presto developers!

--
		Matthew Saltzman

Clemson University Math Sciences
mjs AT clemson DOT edu