Re: Howto adjust screen position on lcd?

On 4/27/07, Michael Wiktowy <michael.wiktowy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 4/27/07, Neal Becker <ndbecker2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I just bought a new viewsonic vg2030wm.  I'm using nvidia (nonfree).  I used
> the nvidia config to setup for 1680x1050, which is the native res for this
> monitor, but the display needs to move up about 1/2 inch.  Any ideas how to
> do this?

Does the monitor not have an auto-adjust button? Every LCD that I have
used either did the adjustment automagically or had a button that you
pressed to trigger an alignment to the video signal.

/Mike

Use system-config-display. There is a test phase where you can adjust
image size and position.