Re: core 6 issues

Ok,
I checked the bios and the acpi is enabled.
So, now do I have to modify some script?
JJ

> and a whole lot of other lines before that.
> So, maybe I have to check the bios....a task that I dread!
Why do you dreas it. You bring up the BIOS screen and there is an ACPI
line which is either on or off. Should be on (or whatever seems to mean
in). It is easy.

MSN is giving away a trip to Vegas to see Elton John.  Enter to win today. http://msnconcertcontest.com?icid-nceltontagline