Re: ->fc6: Pkg Installation - "may take several minutes" - 36 hours later!!

Alan, Did you enable the Extras repositories before doing the install? It happen to me when I wanted to install the whole selection of games (200) from the Extras and after 6 hours nothing happened. I restarted the install unchecked FC Extras repositories, do the install and after first boot, run  pirut enable the repos and selected all the games. I went to sleep the next morning all the games were there. Try again.

Linux user number 433512
"Free as in Freedom":
http://counter.li.org

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.