Re: Why most run Microsoft, not RedHat

Dotan Cohen wrote:
On 25/04/07, Robin Laing <Robin.Laing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Now I look at this from my daughters experience.  The school she goes to
us a Mac school but uses MS Office and IE.  It crashes and has so many
other issues.  She uses Linux at home and loves it.  She wants to use
Firefox and OpenOffice but the school won't allow it.  And some of the
people she has talked to have never even heard of Linux or OpenOffice.

She's talking to the IT department? And they've never heard of OpenOffice?!?

The mac flavor would be NeoOffice.  It doesn't need to run under X.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx