Re: OT Action Computer games

On Tue, 2007-04-24 at 10:02 -0600, Phil Meyer wrote:
> A PS3 with the new Dell 27" LCD display is ... wait a minute!  We are
> approaching $2,000.00 now ... $60.00 per game ...
>
> ACK!  There went my money anyways, but I am having more fun.

Time to buy a bat and ball, much cheaper and more fun...  But then
there's the costs for new windows, and doctor visits...  You're damned
if you do, damned if you don't.  But the bat is compatible with most
hands and balls (stop sniggering in the back), and probably lasts many
more years than any computer bits and pieces.

A few years back I was at a friend's place, her teenage son and his
friend were getting all grumpy playing video games against each other.
But going outside and playing real games, they were enjoying themselves,
as well as doing something more healthy for them.  And the experienced
oldies have a fighting chance at beating the younger ones.  ;-)

 important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.