Re: block cdrecorder Konquerer

On Tue, 2007-04-24 at 17:22 -0400, Mike - EMAIL IGNORED wrote:
> Ok FC4 with KDE, whenever I insert a CD, a "cdrecorder Konquerer"
> window pops up.  How can I prevent this?  It is rarely what
> I want.

What do you want it to do?  By default, the insertion of CD (or any
other media that the system can see was changed without user help)
will bring up some sort of browser so you can see what's on it.  In KDE,
it brings up Konqueror.  In Gnome, it brings up Nautilus.  If the media
is a blank CD or DVD, then the media will be "handed" to cdrecorder so
you can burn stuff on it if you wish.

This is tunable in the preferences.  Under KDE, go to the Control Center
and select "Peripherals->Storage Media".  In there, you can select the
various media types and what you want to have happen when that media is
seen.

- Rick Stevens, Principal Engineer             rstevens@xxxxxxxxxxxx -
-         If this is the first day of the rest of my life...         -
-                        I'm in BIG trouble!                         -